Monday, November 21, 2016

"10 Things I Like at BSU OU"



“10 Things I like at BSU OU”




1.         The Environment - I love nature. The Location of BSU OU, always remind me of my advocacy to protect the environment. To the east is Mt Yangbew, its west is La Trinidad Municipal Hall with the green Tabanda Park. To the North is the main thoroughfare of BSU with numerous trees and bushes. On its South is the Kiddie Park for the BSU Nursery School. All of these sceneries make me young at heart always.



2.         Accessibility - BSU OU is accessible to all public transport vehicles. If you’re coming from Baguip City, it is just 5 kilometres from Baguio City Hall. You can ride jeepneys from Baguio City with just 10 pesos. It will take you an average of 20 minutes travel during regular traffic. From Baguio City, you can stop exactly in front of La Trinidad Municipal hall and the BSU OU is just 20 steps away.





3.         Proximity – The location of BSU OU is in my hometown, La Trinidad, Benguet. It is a pride for me to be a product of BSU OU since I’m a native of this place. It is just a kilometer away from where I live.



4.         Near fast food shops - McDonalds is just 50 meters from the BSU OU. It is a very comfortable location to sip affordable coffee during coffee breaks. If you are running short on budget, you can also drop by snack stores just 20 meters from BSU OU. They have the savoury spaghetti, sweet macaroni salad and local snack delicacies.  

                   

5.          Near parks – For those who want to be with nature while reading, BSU OU is the place for you. It is surrounded by numerous parks. You have the Tabanda Park in front of the Municipal Hall or you can go further north 300 meters and you can enjoy the solemnity of the Park near the BSU Administration Building. These parks offer free music for the chirps of birds and sound of winds blowing among the tree branches.

6.         Approachable and Honest Staff- One of the things I like most with BSU OU are the approachable staff and personnel. They are easy to deal with. It is quite very easy for me to talk to them.  I had an experience where in I accidentally dropped my wallet in inside BSU OU office. I was worried when I noticed that I have lost my wallet. All my important IDs and other important cards were there. Fortunately I received a call from BSU OU staff. They gave me the good news that they have found my wallet inside the office. That was one among the many good experiences that I had in BSU OU.
7.         The internet access and in-house references – With today’s computer age, availability of Internet is very vital. In BSU OU we have access to Internet inside their classroom premises and readily available references as well. This gives us the opportunity to be updated in terms of topics inside the classroom as well us current events.

8.         Approachable Instructors – I’m with the Armed Forces and I’m taking this educational advancement using my vacant time. It is a very gracious opportunity that I have Instructors who readily accepted my current status. Although I always try to give my best and beat the timeline for output submissions, my instructors understands my limitations because of my current job. They understand my limitations because of some security reasons.

9.         Classmates – I like meeting other people. It is a good opportunity for me to meet people from different sectors of the society. This gives me wider perspective in dealing with my present job. Most importantly, I can widen my network with good people.

10.       Simple people – Going around BSU OU gives me opportunity to mingle with simple people of La Trinidad specially those going in and out of Balili, the barangay that covers BSU.  I like the people’s styles. They are very simple and easy to deal with. These things give me a sense of comfort and security while around BSU OU.



No comments:

Post a Comment